Friday 15 March 2013

Baby Boy

Yay, Alhamdulillah and finally
I could find out the sex of our baby yesterday... It's a baby B O Y :)
Yay, we have a baby boy ^_^
I did a prenatal visit (obstetric) yesterday at Klinik Khusus Kebidanan Harapan Bunda, Bandung.
Glad to hear the doctor said that my baby is healthy and good weight. Even though my weight  is only up 1 pound per month... but most importantly that I have a healthy baby.
I have swelling in the right armpit, but the doctor said it was because the swelling in my breasts. And it is normal.
Home from the obstetric, I send a message to my husband and he's really happy going to have a baby boy :)
Dear our friends and readers, we ask for prayers, hopefully me and the baby stay healthy and perfect.
Anyway, Girl or Boy, You'll bring so much joy!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment