Thursday 21 March 2013

My Pregnancy at Week 19 ( Mom To Be )

No felt, my pregnancy now get into 19 week :)
Estimate give birth in August 11, 2013, adjacent to Eid Mubarak.. 143 days to go!
About me? My belly is getting bigger, my baby is also growing rapidly and active. Every day he kicked my belly, and day by day his kicks are getting faster. Looks like he could hear voices. Especially his mom and daddy's voice :) Then me and my husband began to frequent urge to communicate with our lovely baby.
My flu and cough and whitish in last week now has been recovered. Last week after finding out the sex of my baby, I can't wait to shop my baby needs. I whined to my husband to take me into Lavie Baby Shop :D Although I don't shop much, I just bought a pair of baby's clothes, shoes and socks..hihi. Will spend more if my pregnancy has been entered 7 months :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment